after batman 3 what kind of movies nolan should do

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
TheExtractorCobb wrote:I'd say in a industry like this nowadays it wouldn't be possible, but Nolan could pull it off with Warner Bros.

The great thing is if Inception is a hit, Nolan will have alot more creative freedom than he ever had before.
I agree. Nolan pulls off great work even in small budget films. For example, The Prestige had a budget of $40 million - it looks like an $80 million work. AND it had two A-list stars.

Nolan would attract great talent who'd probably agree to cut their salary. So I think a film noir is possible if he wanted to make one.

After The Dark Knight, he already had tons of creative freedom. A $160 million mindfuck like Inception is proof of that. Even if Inception flops, Batman 3 is assured of being a commercial success. So he'll have all the freedom he wants nonetheless.

Film Noir is a really big possibility,and i hope he will do that,i think he will.

BatMotor wrote:Film Noir is a really big possibility,and i hope he will do that,i think he will.
I hope so

first of all sorry for posting this on inception board and thanks for the replies .

There's already a ton of threads on this in the Future Projects section.