after batman 3 what kind of movies nolan should do

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i say he should do a another sci fi but many want nolan to do a horror movie ln shining style

Think this has been discussed. Besides why is it in the Inception forum?

Move this to future projects.

Good topic first of all :thumbup: .
Nolan should stop with making Comic related movies,and not make remake's.He maybe has just to make a little less bigger
movies,movies with the budget that The Prestige had is good,then the creativity will more stimulated i think.
Inception is i think a once thing,just too show what he can make with such big budget,Inception will be fantastic but less artistic
then The Prestige.

I'd like to see him direct horror, but in the same fashion of something like Hitchcock.

TheExtractorCobb wrote:I'd like to see him direct horror, but in the same fashion of something like Hitchcock.
Exactly.

Make an old school film noir :D

Also why was this in the Inception forum :think:

WESTERN! that would rock :D

like no country for old men or the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford!

except for it wouldnt be linear

heard hes interested in doing a western ;)

James wrote:WESTERN! that would rock :D

like no country for old men or the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford!

except for it wouldnt be linear

heard hes interested in doing a western ;)
Ya this would be great :mrgreen:

That1 wrote:Make an old school film noir :D

Also why was this in the Inception forum :think:
I'd say in a industry like this nowadays it wouldn't be possible, but Nolan could pull it off with Warner Bros.

The great thing is if Inception is a hit, Nolan will have alot more creative freedom than he ever had before.