Where Will You See It At Midnight?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
TheExtractorCobb wrote:
quite contrarian wrote:
TheExtractorCobb wrote:I don't know. Got to talk to my friend about that one. Honestly if he was willing to watch Watchmen on IMAX buying tickets ahead of time, I don't see any reason he wouldn't for this, but he doesn't seem particularly that interested in this film. Not sure why.
Probably because he was severely dissappointed by Watchmen. He developed a self-defense mechanism from getting hyped again.
Hmmm...he was I think so-so on Watchmen which so was I. Well he tends to be a bit pessimistic about like anything out in theaters. Can get a bit tiring.

Friend: You would go down on him wouldn't you?

Me: Ummm....no. He's just one of the few consistent filmmakers that understands the importance of story and characters along with action and spectacle.

Friend: I just think he is gonna end with some twist ending like it was all a dream. He always has twists.

Me: Dude he isn't some hack writer like me. He doesn't always have twists and if he does it feels natural and not just thrown right at you.

To be fair though I bring up the George Lucas of today, and he doesn't like that. I respect Lucas, I'm just upset that one point he had two ideas, Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and just stopped caring while his other peers Coppola, Spielberg, Scorsese, still made efforts.
Coppola didn't make THAT much effort...

Yeah I was hesitant saying that.

I live two hours away from the IMAX in Atlanta, GA. I was just going to see it at the local theatre, but seeing as how they had 15 screens sold out for Twilight and weren't even offering Inception tickets, I said :thumbdown: to my local theatre and making the trip to the IMAX!

No Imax in my city :thumbdown: so if they do play it at midnight in my city then yeah i will go. If not I will just catch a matty
Why you lurking my page brah?

i am trying to clear my schedule for the 15th July screening in my country...hopefully can make it...or watch it on 16th also not bad

Those people from the USA and UK i want to say too ya all,hey your are such Lucky Bastards :lol:
in my country this movie will open the 22nd of july.

July 22nd at 00:01 at Melbourne IMAX (3rd largest IMAX screen in the world)
Followed by a July 23rd screening at the Sydney Darling Harbour IMAX (largest IMAX screen in the world).

It's a two hour drive to the nearest IMAX theatre in my city. For any other movie I would pass, but this is Nolan, so... Road trip 15 July!

My closest midnight showing is at the Loews IMAX in Boston. Thats like an hour out of my way and, for those who live around Boston, the common isnt the best place to walk through at midnight!