Apparently, the "Inception: HBO First Look" airs..

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Please record!!! thanks 8-)
{=}

sallygucha wrote:I don't know if I wanna see this. I'd be happy going into the theater not knowing anything more. And unfortunately I do have HBO - so it's gonna be tough.
Maybe wait till after seeing movie?
I don't know if I can resist, but I would assume they will be safe, the movie hasn't even been released. I don't remember TDK HBO special having any.

I will record it. HBO first looks never contain spoilers. It will just be some new behind the scenes stuff and a couple of extended trailer shots. I was watching the "Knight And Day" first look and it had about 5 minuets of total footage.

Someone has to record this.

BatMotor wrote:Someone has to record this.
I have been saying I will record it for like 2 weeks! It will be up at 11:10 PM.

gangefan83 wrote:
BatMotor wrote:Someone has to record this.
I have been saying I will record it for like 2 weeks! It will be up at 11:10 PM.
Someone record this,Gangefan i have question "Do you maybe want to RECORD this?" :twisted:

As far as I'm concerned this is only 1 of a few reasons to have HBO. But I don't have it right now anyway. :problem:

Can't wait to see this online.

Bad_Wobot wrote:As far as I'm concerned this is only 1 of a few reasons to have HBO. But I don't have it right now anyway. :problem:

Can't wait to see this online.
Ditto.

Good, but sort of spoilery :JGLface:
Last edited by Fallon on July 6th, 2010, 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

People this special is so freaking amazing!!!
Oh my lord..Inception is going to be so special.
July 16th can't get here any sooner.
Last edited by Extractor on July 6th, 2010, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.