Nolan: Star Wars sparked Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
OVERMAN wrote:f***ing hell mate ha ha
didn't know the situation was that shitty lol
I went to see that movie with family, with a friend and that was pretty much it.
Easy with the language.

AlexHaas wrote:
I went to see that movie with family, with a friend and that was pretty much it.
Easy with the language.
there is a reason for the **** isn't it?
had a bad day or something bro?

I turned off the censoring, I'm a big girl. 8-)

OVERMAN wrote:
AlexHaas wrote:
Easy with the language.
there is a reason for the **** isn't it?
had a bad day or something bro?

Don't worry it's his site so he is like this: "quote" "First, it's definitely not communism. If anything, it's authoritarianism. And I'm completely fine with that.

Second, You are given 100% of right to freedom of speech. But, we have rules and I believe you broke one. Call it censorship if you want, but if Chris Nolan were to ever browse this website or forum, as doubtful as that may be, I certainly don't want there to be a nasty comment about his wife on my website."

So I broke a rule because he thinks Nolan watches this site and he wouldn't appreciate a "nasty" comment about his wife which wasn't a nasty comment but more like a personal opinion. I'm sorry to break it for you fella but Nolan would not agree with you because he knows that everyone is entitled to their own opinions no matter how good/bad they are, and as long as they keep a decent language to express them he will find it ok. And I'm sorry to break it for you again but authoritarianism it's exactly what communists use in order for people to do what they want. I live in country which was ruled bu communists so don't talk to me about things like this. And I hope you won't take it personal. :mrgreen:

man what the hell are you talking about, Nolan's wife?
I was referring to the avatar guys, what in the?

Well, the inspiration for 'Star Wars' was '2001: A Space Odyessey" (also one of Nolan's favourite films). So you could say 2001 is the inspiration of all Sci-Fi films.

Now, I'm not completely clear on this. I though censoring was an option but not a necessity on here. And what's the standard? For instance, can I quote Memento?
Natalie: You know what one of the reasons for short term memory loss is? Venereal disease. Maybe your cunt of fucking a wife sucked one too many diseased cocks and turned you into a fucking retard.
:think: :?:

OVERMAN wrote:man what the hell are you talking about, Nolan's wife?
Sorry.

I was showing what the Admin PM'd me with. I was showing that if he sees something posted that he thinks is not "decent" he simply warns you or something like that ignoring the freedom of speech and your own opinion. Just because he thinks being authoritarian is a good thing and obviously it's not, it's simply communism.

RIFA wrote:
Sorry.

I was showing what the Admin PM'd me with. I was showing that if he sees something posted that he thinks is not "decent" he simply warns you or something like that ignoring the freedom of speech and your own opinion. Just because he thinks being authoritarian is a good thing and obviously it's not, it's simply communism.
Don't worry about that mate, but if you are gonna say I actually made a comment about Nolan's wife like you actually know about the subject make sure I actually made a comment about Nolan's wife.
The only thing I was saying is how fucked was the situation with the avatar kids who suffer from depression, etc.
I have never said anything about Nolan's wife.

OVERMAN wrote:
RIFA wrote:
Sorry.

Don't worry about that mate, but if you are gonna say I actually made a comment about Nolan's wife like you actually know about the subject make sure I actually made a comment about Nolan's wife.
The only thing I was saying is how fucked was the situation with the avatar kids who suffer from depression, etc.
I have never said anything about Nolan's wife.
The quote button didn't worked... what was said about nolan's wife was actually said by the Admin but I didn't showed it in quotes and from there the confusion (it wasn't about you). I was showing that the admin might tend to "show-off" for nothing, ignoring people's choice to personal opinion.