Entertainment tonight will have an exclusive of Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Balls. :JGLface:
I will record it anyway, just in case.

Barrett wrote:Looks like it'll just be the NCM behind-the-scenes featurette from a couple weeks ago...

http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/06/88553/
I guess technically, that's exclusive since they haven't shown it on TV since it aired. But since someone got it on Youtube, it's kind of pointless. Although, I actually feel like I've seen enough footage at this point. :wtf:

Someone record because it look like there is going to be new footage

Did anyone record, that was interesting, but not the usual ET bullshit interview

apw
cooldued wrote:Did anyone record, that was interesting, but not the usual ET bullshit interview
What did they show?

ET is just starting here..

It was behind the scene footage
- Leo talked about how the movie is an experience, also how it is suspenseful, you don't what going to happen next
- Nolan talked about what we already know, the reason behind inception. Because he finds dreams fascinating
- once again something we already know, Nolan used live action to create the action, and they talk about that
-And some behind the scene stuff, between Nolan and leo
That's all i remember

Weak sauce.

nothing new we havent seen before. Though there is a new Imax Tv spot and has one new scene in there which looks just sick

UPLOADING NOW!!!!!!!