Hunting for that Empire Magazine in America!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hey guys (and girls!). This is my first post, I've been reading the boards for a while just too lazy to make an account. I was wondering, do any of you have a Books-A-Million? I live in Georgia and I found the Empire mag on the shelf about a week ago. It was the only copy on the shelf, so maybe it was a mistake by someone who worked there. Either way, it's sitting on my coffee table right now! :D

CroissantRoll wrote:Hey guys (and girls!). This is my first post, I've been reading the boards for a while just too lazy to make an account. I was wondering, do any of you have a Books-A-Million? I live in Georgia and I found the Empire mag on the shelf about a week ago. It was the only copy on the shelf, so maybe it was a mistake by someone who worked there. Either way, it's sitting on my coffee table right now! :D
yeah thats where i got mine last week as well

What the hell is Books A Million?? I'm in California & I don't know what it is!
{=}

The Special One wrote:What the hell is Books A Million?? I'm in California & I don't know what it is!
I guess it's either a Southern company or an Eastern one (Don't travel outside of the southeast that much). I think they're owned by Borders though.

Bump. Anyone find it at B&N or Borders?

I was driving and I stopped by Borders, but didn't see it there.

You'd think they'd have it by the 1st of July!!!
{=}

Anyone find it in Barnes & Noble yet? I own it but I was wondering if they had any other magazines featuring Inception in yet?

Anybody seen any posters in any stores yet?

No damnit! I went last night but again....not a damn thing!
{=}