"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Cristo wrote:51 pages?

And the only legitimate reviews are cautious Twitter reactions and Travers' 3.5 synopsis?

:JGLface: I am NOT impressed.

I thought people had more courage than that.
You know something. Your right.

I'm taking every twitter reaction way to seriously :oops:

Can we get a conformation that "REAL" reviews will be posted on the home page? Would be great, I don't think I want to read anymore of these lol.

"I just found a way to cure cancer! Oh shoot, forgot my cell in the car" :lol:

Armandhammer wrote: "I just found a way to cure cancer! Oh shoot, forgot my cell in the car" :lol:
fuc*ing exactly... you know what? I should tweet her

"What the hell is wrong with you woman? You barely mention Inception and then suddenly you give a sh*t about a fucking jersey?" :batface: :batface: :batface:

Amanda_Holden
Inception is incredible. Complicated but full of imagination and very clever. 20 mins too long but otherwise pretty perfect

apw
Argh. Bloody Amanda Holden. Even though she said nice things, I can't stand her.

GamingFreak wrote:
Amanda_Holden
Inception is incredible. Complicated but full of imagination and very clever. 20 mins too long but otherwise pretty perfect
Everybody says Nolan films are some minutes too long. This isn't a problem for me. It just means more awesome.

Another nice find! not much out there in terms of reactions, looks like people are really honoring the embargo!
{=}

It must have come with severe frightners.

People are believing a poster at 'Final Fantasy Shrine' without question? At least the twitter reactions come from critics rather than a nerd with a wrestler for an avatar. :crazy:

Wait....Amanda Holden?? Weird.

Amanda Holden as in the annoying female judge on Britain's Got Talent? I find her the most annoying of the three judges (love Simon, and I can bear Piers Morgan). Why the hell is she judging Inception...don't value her opinion on anything, let alone movies!

Bob Loblaw wrote:Amanda Holden as in the annoying female judge on Britain's Got Talent? I find her the most annoying of the three judges (love Simon, and I can bear Piers Morgan). Why the hell is she judging Inception...don't value her opinion on anything, let alone movies!
The very same, maybe there was a botox clause in the contract that invalidated the embargo. :wtf:

At least she said good things.

Of all the people I expected to read an Inception mention from, Amanda Holden was never on that list. :lol: