"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
kim_webster
I just got back from #INCEPTION! Whoaa. Complex & intense! Forgot the jersey in the car though! lol
Another reaction

GamingFreak wrote:
kim_webster
I just got back from #INCEPTION! Whoaa. Complex & intense! Forgot the jersey in the car though! lol
Another reaction

sounds like he thinks it's a very good movie but nothing more :| since he's distracted bout the jersey lol

RIFA wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:
kim_webster
Another reaction

sounds like he thinks it's a very good movie but nothing more :| since he's distracted bout the jersey lol
You mean she.

RIFA wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:uh...that's a bit hard. leo and ellen ruined the film? okay, marion, i could understand...but leo and ellen? hhmmm...but it really looks like that tom and joseph will be a a force in this movie, especially when they appear in a scene together... :D

anyway..i also look forward to see the social network. fincher is a great director, though, i hated button..

how you could understand marion could ruin the film? ... she is far more talented than Ellen Page... :roll:
i dont know, where it was, but i read somewhere that there was a problem between marion's character. something emotional..

redfirebird2008 wrote: You mean she.
I mean she. :roll: I don't know who kim_webster is .. :eh: I know a guy who's name is Kim so...

is he asian..hehe

RIFA wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:
kim_webster
Another reaction

sounds like he thinks it's a very good movie but nothing more :| since he's distracted bout the jersey
:batface: SHE MENTIONED A JERSEY SHE LEFT IN HER CAR IN THE SAME TWEET ABOUT INCEPTION!!!

Christopher Nolan wrote:
RIFA wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:uh...that's a bit hard. leo and ellen ruined the film? okay, marion, i could understand...but leo and ellen? hhmmm...but it really looks like that tom and joseph will be a a force in this movie, especially when they appear in a scene together... :D

anyway..i also look forward to see the social network. fincher is a great director, though, i hated button..

how you could understand marion could ruin the film? ... she is far more talented than Ellen Page... :roll:
i dont know, where it was, but i read somewhere that there was a problem between marion's character. something emotional..
You're probably thinking of the post at SHH awhile back. The guy did not criticize the emotion of her character, he criticized the editing of the story between Leo and Marion's characters. This was during a test screening a month or two ago. The guy brought it up to Nolan and Nolan told him he was aware of the issue and they were working on it.

taurenlegend
Inception was inceptious
What does inceptious mean?

Cristo wrote:
:batface: SHE MENTIONED A JERSEY SHE LEFT IN HER CAR IN THE SAME TWEET ABOUT INCEPTION!!!
you should give her the kick! :JGLface: