"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

So many things happened when I was asleep!

These film bloggers remind me of some of the girls I go to school with. Also, this Twitter stuff confuses me a bit.

cooldued wrote:Here is an article that mentions a couple of lucky individuals who saw it and are wowed by the film

http://laineygossip.com/Joseph_GordonLe ... =0&CelID=0

Thanks for that. There was a poster at Superhero Hype awhile back who said he works in the industry and a friend of his got to see a very early test screening of it. He said the guy didn't like TDK and is a cynical reviewer but was blown away by Inception. It's good to hear these kind of reactions. I'm more interested in the reactions of cynical people than the likes of Peter Travers, who has basically admitted he's a Nolan fanboy.

you expect a good review from a nolan fanboy.. :D

From what I hear, it’s sick amazing twisted and unforgettable.
I really hope so! :D

According to this report there was a sound glitch
Christopher Nolan fans listen up: Inception was officially completed two days ago and screened yesterday in Amsterdam. The screening took place at the Cine Expo, and Nolan's highly anticipated film played in an auditorium full of exhibitors. There was one problem: Sound! Screen Daily explains:

"Unfortunately, the screening was interrupted by sound problems at the RAI Auditorium. The sound cut out for several minutes of the film, missing out some crucial dialogue. Cine Expo organisers stopped the screening to replace an amplifier and resumed it with the sound fixed (although those several minutes weren’t replayed, to the grumbles of many).

Attendees are banned from talking to the press about their reaction to the film, but the applause after the screening was very hearty and ScreenDaily overheard quite a few “brilliant” comments. Cine Expo has proven to be a good launch pad for Nolan before, as The Dark Knight was screened here two years

http://cinefile.com/news/article/incept ... l-minutes/

More Tweets

filmaniaco RT @rsadovski: Inception em uma palavra: brilhante! less than a minute ago via web
Translation: Inception in one word: Brilliant!

@davidfarrier inception: mr christopher nolan, you have officially outdone yourself. less than 20 seconds ago via web from Anaheim, CA

link for @davidfarrier one? I can't find it.

arizonabay wrote:link for @davidfarrier one? I can't find it.
Looks like he deleted it (probably afraid of WB). It was posted on there late last night.

More than likely yes.