Favorite cast member

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
After re-watching last night, I started to debate who my favorite actor was for this specific movie. My gold medal goes to the Forger - Mr. Thomas Hardy. 8-)

Nolan did a great job with JGL, who I am personally not the biggest fan. However, I think Tom pulled out all the stops. I enjoyed him much more here than in DKR.

What do you think? :think:

My favorite was Yusuf, duhhhhh!
Just kiddin', I think my favorite is Eames (Tom Hardy) as well

2/2.

Where all the Inception fans at? Now that Interstellar talk has died down, we need a hearty discussion :D

If we talking actor, then Leo wins errrtime. If you're talking favourite character, then it's Saito. I always imagine he has a badass backstory that leads him to dream-share then eventually inception.

I would say Arthur! JGL was amazing as arthur..I liked Eames as well but Arthur was more serious i would say and smart.

always_smiling wrote:I would say Arthur! JGL was amazing as arthur..I liked Eames as well but Arthur was more serious i would say and smart.
arthur was so cool in those gravity scenes he looked smart and elegant.eames was my favourite though.it was my first time seeing tom hardy act.he nailed it.i think inception has nolans best allrounded cast each member had a chance to shine!

I think the top did a pretty good job.

Tom Hardy steals every scene he's in but I gotta go with Leo, he knocked it out of the park with such an emotionally complex character.

Leo did do a great job- but Tom out acted him in every scene they did together ;)

cclem wrote:After re-watching last night, I started to debate who my favorite actor was for this specific movie. My gold medal goes to the Forger - Mr. Thomas Hardy. 8-)

Nolan did a great job with JGL, who I am personally not the biggest fan. However, I think Tom pulled out all the stops. I enjoyed him much more here than in DKR.

What do you think? :think:
Leonardo DiCaprio was easily the best part of the cast