Ariadne's maze

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Help me out pls.Why Ariadne would draw an impossible maze? The maze that she draw has no posible solution,there is a dead end,either way you want to get in the center from the exterior or viceversa,there isn't a posible way,or maybe i cant just see it. :?
I read about the maze from the story of the Minotaur and the Labyrinth in Greek Mythology,but the one she drew last time it is impossible.And if i'm right that means it's not an actual maze,just a dead end drawning
I marked the dead zones on her maze

Because Inception CANNOT be solved. It's a clue to the point of the film. You draw the conclusion. Nolan is interested in whether YOU think the top falls or not.

I think she was slacking and he didn't notice.

Notice that Cobb wasn't wearing his glasses ;)

I wonder how many great questions in literature, movies or art in general are due to the scenarist or someone else overlooking something and leaving the fans to think about what it means :lol:

But if it's done on purpose, then yes, it perfectly fits the plot of the movie, which IS about a maze you can't get out of.

Sky007 wrote:
July 22nd, 2014, 12:40 pm
Because Inception CANNOT be solved. It's a clue to the point of the film. You draw the conclusion. Nolan is interested in whether YOU think the top falls or not.
It can be solved. There are hidden clues. A few are obvious in that they stand out as odd expressions. I have a solid theory on the ring that no one has posted before. Part of this is focused on the maze that was built and the rules of limbo.

I never noticed this before. It is a cool idea to think about. Nice Find!