Inception Spike Awards FOOTAGE

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Guess they would get a bat bitch slap, :batface: lucky for them the speech part was awesome! If their words don't give you confidence and excitement, this guy :batface: will be ready.

Sorry it's recorded from my TV. And also sorry about not recording on the HD channel. I completely forgot, and we have HD!!! I can record the later taping 2nite if wanted in HD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LYR3ezeTZg

Did you guys see the "Hamsterdam" commerical? :lol:

The guys looked SOO excited! Smiling the whole speech!!! And SOO many movie spots, it's cool.

Holy cow, spot 9 just played on the television! That is the first spot I have actually seen on TV.

In the opening credits, Leo, JGL and Nolan's names were shown. It's like yeah! Leo's "peace out" comment ended the program. It's like YEAH!!!

Blocked by Viacom already, jesus.

F$#@, it was JUST uploaded. Will it work if I give it a fake name? Or are they watching this website, too?

It's from viacom, not Warner this time.

Already removed due to copyright. :lol:

Just upload it to megaupload or sth like that :)

apw
movieman1005 wrote:F$#@, it was JUST uploaded. Will it work if I give it a fake name? Or are they watching this website, too?

It's from viacom, not Warner this time.
I think it's an automated content block so the same thing will probably happen again. How big is the raw file? You could upload to somewhere like Megaupload.com

I believe Viacom owns Spike. Megaupload would be good or another streaming site like Vimeo.

Vimeo will work????!!!!

Should I give it a fake name to be dafe?

Yeah just give it a random name.

Aready started. 5% already. Hopefully less than and hour. Seems hour would be maximum