Do You Think the Name Cobb Will Be Iconic?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Does anyone here think that the name cobb has a potential to become iconic like bond,jason bourne,freddy kreuger. So tell me is the name cobb hot or not. Hot will mean that it has that potential.

What is the most resilient parasite?

An idea!

Well I was thinking about naming my son Dean Cobb :think:

:lol:

Iv loved the name Cobb since Following. But no I don't think it will be an icon, but it will be a name that Nolan lovers will notice :)

Well, I want to have four kids when I grow up. Two sons and two daughters. I found a name for my first son but I have been having trouble finding a name for the second. But I have now finally decided to name him Cobb. And yes, I do think that Cobb will become an iconic name.

There are only 2 problems I have with this film

The out of place Ellen Page

And Cobb's name...its corny

Yøu immediatel associate it with uncool things like Cobwebs, corn on the cob, and peach coblers lol...it doesn't slide off the tounge quite like Bond.

I feel like Nolan always had a problem with naming his characters...lenard shelby??!!lmao..sammy jankis? Hahaha

Cobb feels alright but yes dom cobb feels slightly corny,yes. Still sammy jankis was a good name.

Cobb name to be Iconic? Let me guess... uhmm.... NO!

why? well...

1. Cobb sucks as a name.. look at the Matrix... you had Neo, Morpheus and Agent Smith...
2. In order for Cobb to be Iconic you need first TO SEE THE GOD DAMN MOVIE and see if the MOVIE can help Cobb to be iconic..
3. waste of time and threads with these pathetic questions like... "Is Cobb gonna be Iconic" or "Is Inception gonna be the best movie ever?" I mean how old are you? 11? The Movie isn't even out yet and you're trying to hype it ridiculously on no base whatsoever.

this is getting boring and even frustrating with all these kiddy threads and "opinions" for a movie that ain't been released yet. :crazy: :roll: :JGLface:

3. waste of time and threads with these pathetic questions like... "Is Cobb gonna be Iconic" or "Is Inception gonna be the best movie ever?" I mean how old are you? 11? The Movie isn't even out yet and you're trying to hype it ridiculously on no base whatsoever.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z0rJNC8GHm
Hey RIFA if you think thant my thread is a waste of time then why bother replying me in first place.I am no hyping it.It is just a sort of opinion poll.And why even this msg board exists, so that we can discuss the possibilities,and outcomes.If just talking abt a moovie means overhyping to you, then god help you.

Awaiting your reply ....

And rifa,I am much more matured than you are,atleast I do not get disturbed by peaceful discussions.

talli wrote:There are only 2 problems I have with this film

The out of place Ellen Page

And Cobb's name...its corny

Yøu immediatel associate it with uncool things like Cobwebs, corn on the cob, and peach coblers lol...it doesn't slide off the tounge quite like Bond.

I feel like Nolan always had a problem with naming his characters...lenard shelby??!!lmao..sammy jankis? Hahaha
Ellen Page will be great in this film.she's an fantastic actress.