Joseph Gordon-Levitt joins the team

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

I'm definitely intrigued. I haven't seen any of his recent stuff, I think the last thing I saw was 10 Things. But a friend was just saying he was excellent in Stop-Loss. I'll have to add it to the queue and check it out. Anyone seen any of his recent movies?

I've seen Joseph in his recent films: Stop-Loss, The Lookout, Brick, and Mysterious Skin -- dude is amazing. One of the most promising actors of his age-group if you ask me.

I'm glad Chris recognized his talent.

Who the heck is he?! What most concerns me is if he's a good actor.

He is a young actor (mid/late 20's) who started off on a television series called 3rd Rock From The Sun back in the 90's. He has been proving himself ever since as a brilliant actor by landing some great roles in smaller movies. This will be his biggest break yet!

dagn96 wrote:Who the heck is he?! What most concerns me is if he's a good actor.
I can't anwer the first question, but I can answer the second: He's in a Nolan movie, ofcourse he's good! :D
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

yes joseph is a good actor

he had a really touching performance in stop-loss, even though he wasnt the lead, his story was the most heart breaking

his role in Killshot was pretty good too...he played a young kid who's a wanna be criminal and has no clue about what he's doing.....in a way he's like a bad actor, just playing a crook....so he channels Keanu Reeves, or atleast thats what it seemed like to me

his newest 2 projects are 500 days of Summmer, and GI Joe where he will be playing the main villain

the weird thing about him is, ever since he grew up, he has been resembling heath ledger alot...he could certainly pass for a younger brother of his....if he impressed Nolan on this film, there's a good chance that he will be dragged into Batman 3