Paprika's inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Not to mention it would be a paradox with the idea for creativity Nolan wants to inspire with some lines in Inception like 'Never recreate from your memories, always make new places' n so on.

People, calm down with this. No one here is claiming that Inception is a rip off of anything. It's not a bad thing to be influenced by something. Everything is influenced by something else, that's just how creativity works. Talli never said Nolan lied about the film, so don't jump to conclusions.

Gonna watch Paprika before Inception comes out. Looks really good ;)

talli wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw72EyG2z7s

this actually makes a good case for the influence, because you can see a lot of similar dream ideas..guy running down a hallway with shaky gravity...floating...see for yourself
holy ravioli (btw. that's batman quote :batface: ) that looks awsome, I hope that Inception would be as good as this is

kor
Hehe, Paprika is really good altough it has a Hollywood ending, great anime. And yes, it share same idea - You can enter people dreams but then avaluates into sth other (it's hard to say now, cause we didn't see Inception so far).

If You have oportunity, watch it! I've started with Hehe, because I was gonna to plant new topic here about Paprika movie today :)

I saw Paprika like 5 years ago or something, I didn't even think there could be any similarities with Inception until this topic was made, I seriously doubt Nolan based his story on this, looks very different also..

btw Wolfgang Petersen develops Live-Action Paprika film.
And yes - Paprika is Awesome!!!

ann
First time I caught it on TV, I thought Paprika is weird in a very cool way ... as many things that come out from Japan. (I adore that country :lol:.) The sequence where the objects escape the dream and match on the street is just prime example.
Apart from sharing the very basic premise, I don't think Inception and Paprika will be similar.

ANONIMNIQ wrote:btw Wolfgang Petersen develops Live-Action Paprika film.
And Wolfgang Petersen is no way awesome!!! Mediocre director...

VanRaZor wrote:
ANONIMNIQ wrote:btw Wolfgang Petersen develops Live-Action Paprika film.
And Wolfgang Petersen is no way awesome!!! Mediocre director...
ty le ca cuoc|
vách ngăn cnc phòng khách|
giá vách ngăn gỗ đẹp|
ty le keo|
vách ngăn trang trí cầu thang|
báo giá vách ngăn cnc|

I don't know...
i like some of Peterson's films.
I really love The Perfect Storm and Outbreak...
Troy and Air Force One are good too... but Poseidon is crap.
Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on December 4th, 2018, 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.