Interview with Ken & Cillian

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Thanks for the interview!
Love the picture!

As complex as Memento?

FUCKIN AWESOMENESS!

I'm very interested to know how is he gonna work with this multiple narratives.

OVERMAN wrote:I'm very interested to know how is he gonna work with this multiple narratives.
I think its like some of the scenes The Dark Knight when the Joker crushes the party and at the same time commissioner Loeb dies.

at this point im not believing the actors when they talk about the complexity....theyre selling the film. it may be complex, but im not gonna take their word for it

I thinks its cool that a lot of what they are saying about the script are the same kinds of things that were said about Memento's when the cast and crew first read that script. I am so pumped for this.

That was a great interview. Thanks a lot. Can't wait for Inception.

they actually won't say if it was good or confusing :(

OVERMAN wrote:they actually won't say if it was good or confusing :(
Like I said before what they have said reminds me of what the actors said about the Memento script. Thy didn't understand it, but thought it could be something special if it was pulled off right.

theweatherman wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:they actually won't say if it was good or confusing :(
Like I said before what they have said reminds me of what the actors said about the Memento script. Thy didn't understand it, but thought it could be something special if it was pulled off right.
Yeah, I would like to hear one of this actors saying they loved the film or something tho