Inception rumours

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Plot somewhat reminds me of the movie "The Butterfly effect".

Hi, Nebel. Yep, that's one I was following, also "deadlines". Not that it matters now I guess, as it seems it was all a hoax.

I've been hearing that Michael Caine will be in inception as well.

Hello,

Not knowing about Inception, I came across this site while doing a search. Memento is one of my favorite films!

Anyway, on to my rumour as it were. I reside in Calgary Alberta Canada and Mr. Nolan, Guy Hendrix and others spent some time here recently. That led me to find out about this movie, so I thought I would share this information. I'm assuming if both of them were here, there's a good chance that there would be some location shots here? I enjoy being a background performer and with a few TV movies under my belt, I'm excited at the prospect of getting into a Nolan flick.

Ottawa22 wrote:Hello,

Not knowing about Inception, I came across this site while doing a search. Memento is one of my favorite films!

Anyway, on to my rumour as it were. I reside in Calgary Alberta Canada and Mr. Nolan, Guy Hendrix and others spent some time here recently. That led me to find out about this movie, so I thought I would share this information. I'm assuming if both of them were here, there's a good chance that there would be some location shots here? I enjoy being a background performer and with a few TV movies under my belt, I'm excited at the prospect of getting into a Nolan flick.
You lucky bastard :D Unfortunately, Chris Nolan "seldom" (=never) comes to Hungary, so I don't think I can see him here :cry: :-D

I wondered if they were maybe going to film first in the hanger in Cardington , then move on to canada we had some information in our local freebie magazine ' Discover Bedfordshire ' that Inception was going to be filming in the hanger , but it didn't give any dates or anything . I'll have to look at for some Olivers Arrows signs , when Dark knight was filming there were lots of Rorys first kiss signs around pointing the way to the hanger .