Are You Emotionally Attached To INCEPTION?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Guys, I am can't help it. I am living and dreaming Inception day in and day out. I am emotionally attached to this movie. I have not seen the movie, but the main last trailer is really affecting me. I know what's going on with Cobb and what kind of problems he is yet to face in order to put everything back in its place so he could be a free man and live a decent life. I mean entering people's minds and be a international fugitive sounds frustrating and dangerous. And, his motive is that one last job and he is going to find his way home is very sad and dark.

I'm emotionally attached to every Nolan's film, why wouldn't I be?

Every Nolan film for me. And this is the most exciting time - weeks before the release!!! I hope I don't have to fight people at the theater for seats, like I had to do for TDK.

sallygucha wrote:Every Nolan film for me. And this is the most exciting time - weeks before the release!!! I hope I don't have to fight people at the theater for seats, like I had to do for TDK.
No you wanna have to fight people for seats because that means its sold out and that would be fantastic.

Not emotionally attached, but yea. I will kick somebody in line if they dare cut me on opening day.

theweatherman wrote:
sallygucha wrote:Every Nolan film for me. And this is the most exciting time - weeks before the release!!! I hope I don't have to fight people at the theater for seats, like I had to do for TDK.
No you wanna have to fight people for seats because that means its sold out and that would be fantastic.
I'm afraid I'm gonna relive that experience on July 16. However, that was a midnight IMAX screening, so the fans that night were particularly rabid. I have no doubt Inception will be equally insane.

Yes. Financially as well, if this turns out rotten I'll lose a few bets.

Im very emotionally attached to Inception. Its funny how ever since BB got released Iv been like this up until every premiere of his films, and Chris hasn't let me down yet! Its so addicting!

I've never anticipated a movie as much as Inception. That's all I can say.

I'm actually nervous about the reviews. Not because they will determine what I think of the movie, but because it would suck for Chris personally if this movie flopped and turns out to be disliked by most of the critics.

So yeah, guess I am.