Radiohead in Inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hello mates,

Longtime lurker, first time posting.

I'm a fan of radiohead/Thom Yorke but I'm also a massive fan of Chris Nolan.

I know he is supposed to be a Radiohead fan as well because of Analyse in The Prestige and Paranoid Android being almost the credits song for Memento....

Do you think we might get a song like this for Inception? I would love to....what do you think?

Welcome to Nolan Fans :D

It sort of feels like the kind of movie that'll have score over the credits.

But there was a point back when there weren't many details on the film that I was sure it would have a Radiohead song.

as a massive radiohead fan myself I really hope there is at the end. However, if it doesn't really fit the mood of the film or Nolan decides to have maybe a part of Zimmers score as the credits that's fine too....as long as it all flows together, than im down for it. I know in the end whatever Nolan chooses I will end up liking.

[quote="George"]Welcome to Nolan Fans :D

It sort of feels like the kind of movie that'll have score over the credits.

Thank you mate, huge fan of the forums as well.

I does feel like the kind of movie and ever since the firts news about it I thought there maybe many Radiohead songs that could fit even ones from Yorke's solo album, which one would you like?

I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever soundtrack he decides, but if it is a Radiohead it will be a huge plus for me.

Welcome to NolanFans, Radio Head :wave:

Ellen Page is a big Radiohead fan, too...and she has been quite influential in the music used in films she has appeared....and Radiohead would be an excellent fit for Inception....

I was actually thinking about this recently too, I thought the song on the Inception website seemed very Jonny Greenwood-esque ( i know its not though). I was thinking These are My Twisted Words, Optimistic or Climbing up the Walls kinda fit the vibe the movies been giving off. Or The Tourist, since that's Ken Wantanabe's description in the posters ;)

I don't think there'll be any Radiohead music in Inception. But I always thought it would be interesting if Radiohead, or individual members of Radiohead, scored a Nolan movie.

if they it wont be until the credits

Eternalist wrote:I don't think there'll be any Radiohead music in Inception. But I always thought it would be interesting if Radiohead, or individual members of Radiohead, scored a Nolan movie.
That would be sweet! Jonny Greenwood did an amazing job when he scored There Will Be Blood. Just imagine the type of score he could come up with working on a Nolan film!

Yea, my guess would be in the credits, but I think this will be a score only film.