Radiohead in Inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Yeah i always wanted Radiohead (or maybe at least Thom Yorke) to collab with Nolan. At least once...but no instead he goes off and makes a song for the Twilight soundtrack instead.

Keaton McNamara wrote:Yeah i always wanted Radiohead (or maybe at least Thom Yorke) to collab with Nolan. At least once...but no instead he goes off and makes a song for the Twilight soundtrack instead.
First Muse and now Thom? WTF?

I will tell you lot what..I was so convinced that Nolan was going to put a Radiohead song at the end of inception that I bet my friend £20. I was even specific. I bet him that it would be either Reckoner or Jigsaw Falling into place. Nolan owes mw 20 quid.

At the moment i really listen alot of Radiohead music i like it more and more,and yeah the first thing i thought about
was the song The Tourist strange isnt it 8-)

There is actually a Radiohead song called "In Limbo"

It would have fit the movie very well :)

LiveFree wrote:There is actually a Radiohead song called "In Limbo"

It would have fit the movie very well :)
BatMotor wrote:At the moment i really listen alot of Radiohead music i like it more and more,and yeah the first thing i thought about
was the song The Tourist strange isnt it 8-)
coincidence? i think not :o

Well maybe Nolan's trying to tell us something, Radiohead songs influence his movies.

So we can expect to see a movie in the near future having to do with a "house of cards" or "15 steps."
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Well maybe Nolan's trying to tell us something, Radiohead songs influence his movies.

So we can expect to see a movie in the near future having to do with a "house of cards" or "15 steps."
House of Cards = Joker...cause he uses Joker cards. :mrgreen: