AMC Inception Footage

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Let's talk on this topic about the behind the scenes footage that they show with 'Prince Of Persia'
so this new footage sounds to be really cool again,but the secrecy about this movie,is simply fading away :wtf:
why do they do this?,it was really cool that this movie showed almost nothing about the plot,maybe they only
had to give us the 2trailers and some tv spots,to keep the real secrecy alive.
never the less,we still don't know much about this movie.maybe almost nothing if we at last see this movie in theaters.
some points to let you all know that we still almost don't know nothing about this film.

1:Who is riding the Train?
2:we almost haven't seen any footage from London and Morroco.
3:what does the toll means in this film exectly(maybe it is like the hats in The Prestige that stand as a symbol)
4:Where does all that water come from? in the car and streets?.

i agree but i still think that get people who don't know chris to see the movie they have to give away some of the plot

BatMotor wrote:Let's talk on this topic about the behind the scenes footage that they show with 'Prince Of Persia'
so this new footage sounds to be really cool again,but the secrecy about this movie,is simply fading away :wtf:
why do they do this?,it was really cool that this movie showed almost nothing about the plot,maybe they only
had to give us the 2trailers and some tv spots,to keep the real secrecy alive.
never the less,we still don't know much about this movie.maybe almost nothing if we at last see this movie in theaters.
some points to let you all know that we still almost don't know nothing about this film.

1:Who is riding the Train?
2:we almost haven't seen any footage from London and Morroco.
3:what does the toll means in this film exectly(maybe it is like the hats in The Prestige that stand as a symbol)4:Where does all that water come from? in the car and streets?.
I have no idea what you mean. Toll? I didn't see any toll.

So Inception is on the Regal/Cinemark/AMC "First Look" now? With behind the scenes footage?

CrazyEight wrote:So Inception is on the Regal/Cinemark/AMC "First Look" now? With behind the scenes footage?
pretty much i think it's only short though

I agree. That AMC stuff is targeted towards the general audience. I can guarantee you the general audience knows very little about this film. In fact, a good portion of the general audience probably know nothing about this film. It's only internet geeks like us that know a hell of a lot of info we shouldn't about this film. So bashing WB and saying "They're showing too much" is a completely invalid statement. They have to get the general audience in; they are the ones that make or break the box office. And an AMC featurette before a movie in theaters is a genius marketing strategy. Let the summer of INCEPTION begin.

CrazyEight wrote:So Inception is on the Regal/Cinemark/AMC "First Look" now? With behind the scenes footage?
Yes it is.

By the way, the title for this thread is completely misleading. When I saw it, I assumed someone posted the footage on youtube.

sallygucha wrote:By the way, the title for this thread is completely misleading. When I saw it, I assumed someone posted the footage on youtube.
most people say VIDEO HERE when there are links

I don't think there are scenes set in London. I think they filmed in London some scenes set in a Library/Uni. which is supposed to be set in Paris (the Caine scenes). Correct me if wrong.

Anyway, what we know is just the basic, like it would be with a Batman o Bond movie even before the film is even filmed. The actual story, with all its twists, remains obscure.