DiCaprio/Nolan

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
dicaprio is a decent actor

but to me he just doesnt have the kind of magic that our greatest actors possess. they're not simply truthful on screen, there is some kind of energy beaming off of them. some kind of magic. something intangible. brando, daniel lewis, johnny depp, ledger

DiCaprio is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors. 2010 might just be the year that makes him one of my favorites with both Shutter Island and Inception!

Leo always been the best. Ever since he was a child.

To be honest, I haven't seen that many of Leo's recent films. But somehow, after seeing trailer 2, I'm already starting to think I might really like him in this film.

christophmac wrote:To be honest, I haven't seen that many of Leo's recent films. But somehow, after seeing trailer 2, I'm already starting to think I might really like him in this film.
If you haven't seen BODY OF LIES, BLOOD DIAMOND?

Rohan wrote:
christophmac wrote:To be honest, I haven't seen that many of Leo's recent films. But somehow, after seeing trailer 2, I'm already starting to think I might really like him in this film.
Not to mention The Departed, Gangs of New York & Revolutionary Road.

nevermindpopfilm wrote:
Rohan wrote:
Not to mention The Departed, Gangs of New York & Revolutionary Road.
In The Departed he's mindblowingly good.

Bigger than Batman: Christopher Nolan says 'Inception' is 'the biggest challenge I've taken on'

“This is the biggest challenge I’ve taken on to this point,” said Nolan, who may return to Gotham City for his next feature. “We’re trying to tell a story on a massive scale, a true blockbuster scale – the biggest I’ve ever been involved with. We tried to make a very large-scale film with ‘The Dark Knight’ and with this one we wanted to push that even further.”

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocom ... n-on-.html

Christopher Nolan wrote:Bigger than Batman: Christopher Nolan says 'Inception' is 'the biggest challenge I've taken on'

“This is the biggest challenge I’ve taken on to this point,” said Nolan, who may return to Gotham City for his next feature. “We’re trying to tell a story on a massive scale, a true blockbuster scale – the biggest I’ve ever been involved with. We tried to make a very large-scale film with ‘The Dark Knight’ and with this one we wanted to push that even further.”

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocom ... n-on-.html
Ahhhhh sorry Christopher Nolan, I just started a thread on this and didn't realise it was on here already.