Marion Cotillard talks about inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Here's a video where she talks about inception, but the problem is that it's in french and i don't understand it. So can someone translate it.
Thanks!!!

http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3349.html

Any French-speakers on here? ;)

I'm not speak french, but understand something this language. Marion, talking about your character in ''Inception'', said that her role is enigmatic and complex and also that the plot is complex. After, she's commented about upcoming proyects, as ''Cosmopolis'' and '''Midnight in Paris'' for example. This text in french translate in english here...
She was equally evasive about her character in ‘Inception‘ but said that it is not “Cat Woman” – the character is very complex and enigmatic. She has many different sides to her. She shares with Christopher Nolan the love of seeing a movie without knowing anything about it in advance.
Source: http://marion-cotillard.org/

I love hearing her speak even if I don't understand half of what she's saying :D

so, in conclusion... she didn't say anything.
good.

You can tell she's hiding a lot deep down!
I want to see Marion play someone with an edge, sounds like she definitley will. How would she be as someone doing something bad? I can't picture that, she's so nice.

how is it that this people say they don't know anything about the movie, I mean they spent months rolling with Nolan and I know some actors are not needed in some scenes so they don't need to know what happens but common!, they behave like they don't know shit, they are either bullshitting us or Nolan came up with a super plan to keep the film in top secret status even from it's actors which in lack of a better word, is simply, impossible.

I really don't care if they talk but, jesus!, don't bullshit us

how is it that this people say they don't know anything about the movie, I mean they spent months rolling with Nolan and I know some actors are not needed in some scenes so they don't need to know what happens but common!, they behave like they don't know crap, they are either bullshitting us or Nolan came up with a super plan to keep the film in top secret status even from it's actors which in lack of a better word, is simply, impossible.

I really don't care if they talk but, jesus!, don't bullshit us
In regards to Marion, I think she was talking more about the finished product, not in terms of not knowing what the movie is about. She's stated that before in interviews regarding other projects, that she rarely watches dailies since she prefers the excitement of watching the completed project, etc.

Also, I'm pretty sure the actors are contractually obligated to not say anything. So playing dumb is the best approach. An answer to a question will oñlý beget more questions, and they probably don't wanna be bothered with it.

NICPETOIN