Trailer 3 Launched Online via Mind Crime!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
It was good, but i did feel a little underwhelmed.. maybe I just heard to much about it here before it actually came out, and I also don't understand a lot of what I was seeing and that's intentional. Nevertheless, I don't want too much. I don't care about a good trailer as much as I do about a great movie. I have complete faith in Nolan, so I'm no less stoked for this movie than I ever was.
Last edited by Robbman on May 7th, 2010, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

for anyone who has seen the UK TV political satire programme 'The Thick of It,' the part where Leo is shouting at JGL and pointing his finger, reminded me a little bit of Malcolm Tucker and his tirades. I think Malcolm could fit right in with Inception. hahaha

Thanks for the link...but I went to Iron Man 2 before the link got posted....oh well

I will say this....seeing the Inception trailer in the theatre....then seeing the Prince of Persia trailer right after it....the special effects of Inception are just magnificent....PoP special effects look meh compared to Inception

The trailer was awesome, the music that they put in there was just perfect. It was impressive how they used this score during the takes with Cobb and Mal in order to give some emotional weight and at the same time show some action/tragedy bits ha ha, very good trailer. The only thing I didn't like was how at the end they used too many cuts like that one with Arthur and Eames, maybe they were trying to put some humor, I don't know, my opinion it was juts unnecessary.
8-)

Oh my God the trailer is mindblowing. Those levitating bodies... I just didn't know what the hell I was looking at :D

Those who fear that the movie's twist can be found out after seeing the trailer... come on, it's a Nolan-movie! You know what things I thought when I saw the trailers of TDK? I thought I knew what the movie was about, but when I saw it, I realized that they edited the trailers in an intentionally misleading way. I'm sure this applies to this trailer too.

That trailer was awesome! Thanks you guys for the link!

amazing

this convinced me that inception is getting best film at all the awards this year

tom hardy seems like a funny ass character...hes an amazing actor, he was really good as Bronson

him and JGL are taking off this year