Inception release date for other countries?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
don't know in which city you live, but here in Zagreb, Cinestar is gonna play it on July 22th. So probably one week delay.
July 22th? Weeeeeeeee :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you man! Are you from Serbia? August seems too far...I'm from Porec but could easily go to Rijeka or Zagreb on 22th, cannot believe, TDK all over again, I'm so HYPED after that third (bootleged) trailer...Mesmerizing! :wtf:

m4st4 wrote:
don't know in which city you live, but here in Zagreb, Cinestar is gonna play it on July 22th. So probably one week delay.
July 22th? Weeeeeeeee :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you man! Are you from Serbia? August seems too far...I'm from Porec but could easily go to Rijeka or Zagreb on 22th, cannot believe, TDK all over again, I'm so HYPED after that third (bootleged) trailer...Mesmerizing! :wtf:
I'm from Zagreb man. There's a high possibility there will be a premiere of some sort, or maybe even July 16th release that will play only at midnight. If you want I can keep you posted on the situation ;)

If you want I can keep you posted on the situation ;)
Well, of course! 8-) And nice to know my fellow countryman is here on nolanfans.com! :wave:

Ok, my friend is aparently going to title ''Inception'' for us Croatians and poster will say: ''Početak'', which is weird cause Batman was also ''Početak''...Anyway, he has nothing to do with it, he's going for subtitles and Im sure he'll do the job just perfect, cause he always does. 8-)

m4st4 wrote:Ok, my friend is aparently going to title ''Inception'' for us Croatians and poster will say: ''Početak'', which is weird cause Batman was also ''Početak''...Anyway, he has nothing to do with it, he's going for subtitles and Im sure he'll do the job just perfect, cause he always does. 8-)
Yeah it's been announced a week or two ago on the Cinestar site under upcoming movies...AND! - Inception is coming to Croatia on July 22nd, meaning just a week after USA. Which is freakin nice. I'm sure there'll be a premiere of a premiere of a premiere tho, same thing like it was with Avatar.

Btw where does your friend work?? If he's the one picking the titles that's quite interesting... But yeah Inception does really mean "Početak" so good job on that.

He works for Blitz...his contract for this summer includes, ahem, ''Twilight:Eclipse'' and ''Inception''. He also did ''Iron Man 2'' (quite good actually) and, at least I think - ''Robin Hood''

M.Engel wrote:It's being released September 3rd here in Italy. Well, I can wait! I'm a patient fella! :lol:
The same day that you said, before ''Inception'' has released in my country Spain, almost two months ago. Now, only one week after of the release in USA, in Spain will coming this movie on July 23th. :lol:
There release dates for Mexico and Colombia :?:
I wanted the release dates for this countries, but not found nothing. Only for Argentina, on August 5th.
I want know it. Thanks a lot for help. :thumbup:

In Argentina WB just change the date from August 5th to July 29th. :D
It's getting closer... Thanks God!

Nice avatar natalie! Just look at him...What a rookie! :D

Generally in dominican republic we get the movie the same date as in U.S. so it might 17 of july for us. I have months without watching movies and I'm just going this july for Last airbender and inception.