Nolan And The X-Files

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
The X-Files Movie Franchise Is In Desperate Need Of A Reboot. Christopher Nolan Is The Best Man For The Job. His Involvment Will Bring New Fans To The Movie But He'll Bring The Old Fans Back Who Tuned Out When The TV Show Got Silly And Bad Towards The End Its Run (1999-2002) And The Last Movie Which Was Awful. He Can Make The X-Files Cool Again.

X-Files is a really bad and boring serie in my opnion it's like startrek but then more worse :thumbdown: .
Nolan won't make a reboot from that i'm sure about that.

Please Do Not Start Every Word With Capitals!

I really hope that Nolan does not rebooth this. After he completes the Nolan Trilogy, he should not rebooth a new series, he should do single movies. Maybe another based-on-book movie like The Prestige.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Have you ever actually seen The X-Files? The subject matter is completely unsuited for Nolan.

As much as I love The X-Files (I grew up on it), Nolan is completely unsuited for that franchise. Not to mention the fact that he would have ZERO interest in it. Sorry, don't mean to come across as attacking you, but... it's just not Nolan. He's got bigger fish to fry.

Erik wrote:Please Do Not Start Every Word With Capitals!

I really hope that Nolan does not rebooth this. After he completes the Nolan Trilogy, he should not rebooth a new series, he should do single movies. Maybe another based-on-book movie like The Prestige.
I´m SO agree with you.
Please, no more franchises for Nolan.

:lol: X-Files? He might as well adapt a Goosebumps book!

I really hope Nolan might one day decide to remake Watchmen. Completely suited to his style of film making.

After seeing Watchmen i only felt a terrible sadness that Nolan didn't do it, it is perfect for him.

harihar the wise wrote:I really hope Nolan might one day decide to remake Watchmen. Completely suited to his style of film making.

After seeing Watchmen i only felt a terrible sadness that Nolan didn't do it, it is perfect for him.
No it isn't.

Eternalist wrote:
harihar the wise wrote:I really hope Nolan might one day decide to remake Watchmen. Completely suited to his style of film making.

No it isn't.

And why isn't it suitable for Nolan?If you look at Nolan's films,there is never a clear villain(exception Batman) and we see the same in watchmen.Also the grittiness and stark reality present in all of Nolan's films is there in the graphic novel.

But anyway, we probably wont get to see it made by Nolan since Zack Snyder(300) went ahead and made it in 2009 :thumbdown: