Christopher Nolan to DIRECT Man Of Steel

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Warner Bros has closed the deal. Christopher Nolan will produce and now DIRECT the new Superman franchise. Though Nolan won't have any part working on the script. Jonothan Nolan has been assigned as co-writer with David S. Goyer, now that there are two drafts underway. Both of the writers will also be producers.
"It took a really long time to convince Nolan. Once Nolan finishes directing Batman 3, now that Nolan has revised the script and ready to start pre-production after Inception is realesed, he will direct the new Superman franchise. He has alot of ideas and he's consolting with his brother and Goyer. Warner Bros have now renew the Superman rights and we're ready to start"
Well, we've heard it all here. After Nolan's final chapter of the Batman saga he will leave the Bat-cave and enter the Fortress of Solitude. With Nolan directing we can be sure this won't blow up like Singer's Superman Returns. Though Nolan won't have any part in the script it's pretty good bet that he might have written a treatment just about now
Pretty cool huh? See the full article here at:
aprilfools.com/nolan-to-direct-superman/yes-this-is-a-fake-url/ha-ha-ha

oh wow
funny as shit. you had me convinced

You got me :D :D

:lol: You almost had me.

Was I the only one who did not fall for this? Saying that Jonathan would direct after all was more convincing to me! :lol:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Read title. Looked at date. Nice try.

Erik wrote:
Was I the only one who did not fall for this? Saying that Jonathan would direct after all was more convincing to me! :lol:
no you weren't

Erik wrote:
I knew most people wouldn't fall for this I just couldn't resist

Has anybody read this already?
April 20, 2010: Actor Billy Zane Meets with Christopher Nolan?

by Neil Cole

LiveForFilms is reporting that they have received information from two different sources that director Christopher Nolan has met with actor Billy Zane (Titanic, The Phantom). The site, classifying one source as very reliable, admits that it is still awaiting confirmation.

This story may actually have some credibility since Nolan is currently working on two new projects; directing the third "Batman" movie and overseeing the reboot of the "Superman" franchise.

Prior to "Superman Returns" Zane was rumored to play Lex Luthor and is still a good choice for the role. However, Zane's meeting with Nolan may have been nothing more than a lunch or to discuss him playing some gangster in "Batman 3."

We'll keep you posted as this story develops.
http://www.supermansupersite.com/0421236.html

apw
The story comes from an April Fools article that Latino Review did. :lol: