What do you wish for Chris to do, but what do you expect?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Personally, I wish Mr. Nolan would do an adaption of 2,000 Leagues Under the Sea, but I also want him to do something entirely original. Then again, I expect him to do his Howard Hughes bio. What do you guys wish and expect?

Honestly, I think he does best with his original screenplay, I'm still wondering how the Hughes biopic will play out because this is Nolan's first biopic film lol

juliansplat4 wrote:Personally, I wish Mr. Nolan would do an adaption of 2,000 Leagues Under the Sea, but I also want him to do something entirely original. Then again, I expect him to do his Howard Hughes bio. What do you guys wish and expect?
David Fincher is eyeing the 20 000 Leagues Under the Sea. I wish Nolan would do a Dark Comedy in the vein of Dr Strangelove or In Bruges with Sacha Baron Cohen playing multiple characters (not like Tyler Perry or Adam Sandler).

I wish for a space epic with Naomi Watts.

I expect either his Hughes biopic, or something even larger in scale than Inception.

WESTERN BABY WESTERN!

Cillian Murphy in a major role.

Possibly some new actors like Mark Ruffalo, James Franco.... maybe even Daniel Day-Lewis if he would accept? DDL in a Western would be great to see..

Allstar wrote:WESTERN BABY WESTERN!

Possibly some new actors like Mark Ruffalo, James Franco.... maybe even Daniel Day-Lewis if he would accept? DDL in a Western would be great to see..
I reckon Nolan could do an amazing job at a Western. I doubt Franco or Ruffalo would suit a Western, though. :neutral:

How about a Nolan-Horror film?

Allstar wrote:WESTERN BABY WESTERN!

THIS.
My Chris Nolan western cast:
Cillian Murphy
Idris Elba
Morgan Freeman
John C. Reilly
Michael Madsen
Rooney Mara
Terrence Howard
Tom Hiddleston
Viola Davis
Daniel Day-Lewis
Christian Bale
Tom Hardy
Natalie Portman
Guy Pearce
Mark Ruffalo
Jeff Bridges
Anthony Mackie
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

BlairCo wrote:How about a Nolan-Horror film?
Set in space. Yes.

Mason wrote:
BlairCo wrote:How about a Nolan-Horror film?
Set in space. Yes.
Dead Space, perhaps? :think:

And, didn't Cillian Murphy already say he has wanted to do a western? It's a perfect fit!