What do you wish for Chris to do, but what do you expect?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
SilverHeart wrote:I just thought of something: The one thing I can think of more exciting than Nolan's final Batman film, is whatever films he does after that.

I mean, think about it: This hugely successful trilogy is bound to allow any studio that hires him to be willing to give him any budget he needs for any project. Inception already proved he can attract people to his films outside the franchise, and he's one of the few directors who's blockbusters aren't just great, but continues to get better with each film. I mean, after Batman...Nolan pretty much has free license from any studio, particularly Warner Bros, to do whatever he wants.

So even though The Dark Knight Rises is a conclusion to it's series...I think it's going to mark a new beginning for Nolan. Sky's the limit.
From the general info thread.

I mean, look at TDKR, look at what he's done. It's a thrilling conclusion to an already amazing series, with some of the best actors of our time in it.

Now imagine that Nolan does something EVEN BETTER next time.

What I wish he'd make:
Another psychological thriller in the form of a bio pic would be cool.

What I expect he'll make:
The story of an amnesiac tattooed magician who has a twin brother who lives in Alaska where it's always bright and he can never sleep but when he does he dreams within dreams about bats.