In Development Credit on IMDB

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
On IMDB, under the in development section it says that he is attached to Justice League: Mortal. Any conformation on this?

Wasn't that project killed a few years ago?

akv1984 wrote:On IMDB, under the in development section it says that he is attached to Justice League: Mortal. Any conformation on this?
IMDb is not to be trusted.

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:On IMDB, under the in development section it says that he is attached to Justice League: Mortal. Any conformation on this?
IMDb is not to be trusted.
I know. Which is why I put it here asking you guys if you have read anything confirming this.
Eternalist wrote:Wasn't that project killed a few years ago?
I don't know. This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

I thought I read somewhere that Goyer is working on that. I'm not sure about Nolan though...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

This project's been dead for years. And Nolan definitely isn't working on it, he's one of the main reasons it got canned in the first place.