PROTEST SUPERMAN / MAN OF STEEL

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
When I saw Dave and Chris on board for this...
:suicide:

Leave it to Zack Synder to make a film with makeup coated six-packs and blue men with giant dongs. Nolan is better than that IMO.

Cheers

Nolan is not directing it nor writing it.

Cheers

Mr. Caine wrote:Nolan is not directing it nor writing it.

Cheers
Totally hear you - I guess I should make it more clear to the audience: "Protest his association with this god awful comic book."

It just a shame with a record as immaculate as Nolan, that he would dabble going 2/2 on the comics, even without having full power over the film itself. Superman will never be able to be re-created as a box office smash in today's day in age IMO. The casting looks terrible already.

cclem wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Nolan is not directing it nor writing it.

Cheers
Totally hear you - I guess I should make it more clear to the audience: "Protest his association with this god awful comic book."

It just a shame with a record as immaculate as Nolan, that he would dabble going 2/2 on the comics, even without having full power over the film itself. Superman will never be able to be re-created as a box office smash in today's day in age IMO. The casting looks terrible already.
That's your opinion, and your entitled to it.

Just like it's my opinion that this is another pointless thread.

Cheers.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:That's your opinion, and your entitled to it.

Just like it's my opinion that this is another pointless thread.

Cheers.

Not for long friend. I'm going to start an uproar Bane-style here shortly. Viral bashing can take its toll when done properly. Remember most comic book fans are just internet trollers like the rest of us - and they buy the tickets so :clap:

Join the 99% and bash this film starting in 2012 :twothumbsup:
Last edited by cclem on December 28th, 2011, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrBatman wrote:Image
+1 - dibs on domain names??

cclem wrote:
Join the 99% and bash this film starting in 2012 :twothumbsup:
No thanks. I'm looking forward to this.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Oh look, another useless thread. How about you guys skip the movie and spend your time on something else?

What a bunch of whiny crybabies
@sammyjankis88