Batman Beyond?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I personally think that Batman Beyond is in Nolan's wheelhouse. Here's why I think so, see what you think:

1. Nolan does well with period pieces. The Prestige in my opinion owes some of its greatness to the believability Nolan gives to the time period. I think it would be interesting to see him do something set in the future rather then the past.
2. A lot of you all would like to see Nolan do a sic-fi film. I think this could prove to be a good chance to do such a film. After all there are elements of the series such as the people who are part animal, part human or "splices." I'd love to see what Nolan could do with things like that.
3. He's shown throughout BB and TDK that he can come up with some pretty awesome technology for Batman to wield, so I think Batman Beyond would be interesting as a Nolan product. Since it would be set in the future, the tech wouldn't necessarily have to be uber realistic, just conceivable. This link kind of shows just one of the thinks I think Nolan could format for the big screen: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xeOzo0Axgj0/T ... beyond.jpg
4. Batman Beyond is owned by WB.
5. For those who want to see another Batman film under Nolan's direction but with more supernatural elements, this would be interesting.
6. The cast... I think this would be the most interesting part. Being able to see who he would cast for the movie would be awesome as well as seeing cameos by actors in the original trilogy he did; old Bruce/Bale would be cool in my opinion.
7. In traditional Nolan style, the story could be soooo amazing since working in a future period gives him leeway for creation (for lack of a better word) of his owns tech, interpretations, and plot devices.
8. It would get Beyond recognized and bring the villains of Beyond into the realm of fair play. Frankly, there are some villains in the Beyond universe I'd love to see Nolan adapt.

I don't think that this will ever happen, but I would definitely support it if it did.
Thanks for reading :thumb up:

EDIT: just found the original BATMAN BEYOND thread :facepalm: so so sorry....

Nolanoscopy wrote: EDIT: just found the original BATMAN BEYOND thread :facepalm: so so sorry....
It's okay.

solo2001 wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote: EDIT: just found the original BATMAN BEYOND thread :facepalm: so so sorry....
It's okay.
Don't be afraid...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys. For a minute there I was about to just end it all :suicide:

If you want to continue the thread that up to you. I think I raise some good discussion points.