Nolan and Horror

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
tykjen wrote:The more I think of Dead Space as a film, the more I think of Nolan to carry out the darkness within. That game played so much horror games with my mind during play. And there were so many elements not really taking place, flashbacks, memories etc. Fit for Nolan.
Indeed :clap:

tykjen wrote:The more I think of Dead Space as a film, the more I think of Nolan to carry out the darkness within. That game played so much horror games with my mind during play. And there were so many elements not really taking place, flashbacks, memories etc. Fit for Nolan.
Indeed. But it's an adaptation, I'd love to see Nolan do something original after he's done with Batman.

Mason wrote:
Indeed. But it's an adaptation, I'd love to see Nolan do something original after he's done with Batman.
He is so good at adaptations though. What he did with Memento, Batman and The Prestige especially (all together with his brother) gives me even more powerful notions that he should go sci fi at least, together with his brother ofc. Didn't Jonah write something called Interstellar that was supposed to be picked up by Spielberg?