Star Wars

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
May be I'll loose my credibility for some of you but....

I was watching all the 6 star wars this week and I think that it needs somethings for made them genius. Don't get me wrong, these films are good for sure, but IMO not in the rank of Inception or TDK. So I was thinking: How can it be better ?? Why not hire Nolan to make one. Not necessary, with darth vader, luke, etc but some years before or after with new characters. I know that Nolan don't really work with CGI but it would be really cool to see this. What do you think about this ??

u serious?

btw. there is only 3 star wars films, the first one was made in 77' and the last one in 83'. ;)

Jonas Agersø wrote: btw. there is only 3 star wars films, the first one was made in 77' and the last one in 83'. ;)

I know, I'm not talk about the technology of this time but how the movie have been directed, all the little ''fail'' in the script.

Is your name and signature a movie reference or are you just creepy.

solo2001 wrote:Is your name and signature a movie reference or are you just creepy.
Maybe both?

solo2001 wrote:Is your name and signature a movie reference or are you just creepy.
I'm putting my money on creepy.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Rage Comic reference...yeah creepy

What is Nolan gonna do? Rewrite them? They can't be re-written or remade, it's just not allowed (by the fans) :P

mratm23 wrote:What is Nolan gonna do? Rewrite them? They can't be re-written or remade, it's just not allowed (by the fans) :P

No, just made an other story, with other characters. In fact, I come with this idea just because I'd love to see a deep movie like TDK or Inception in the Star Wars world. IMO it'd be great !!

Working as a gynecologist...lick fingers after every patient.
Lol.