Christopher Nolan For Making A Bond Movie?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I'm not a bond fan, but i can imagine nolan doing abond film in the future.

sorry but

NEVER

don't like bond movies

I don't know about that, but I'm pretty sure Nolan's 9th film will be a piece of shit.
Last edited by Cilogy on October 27th, 2014, 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I thought about this also and I think it would be interesting :D He's really a Bond-fan, and action-scenes in his films (especially in the Batman-movies) are really great. We can assume that Inception will be full of action, too, so Nolan really likes to direct action-scenes and knows how to do it. And if he did a Bond-movie, we could assume that it would have a great story, so... I would say yes, he could do a Bond-movie, if he liked. I like everything Nolan does, so I wouldn't mind it. And apart from that, he's British, so he really would be a good choice :D

DHOPW42 wrote:I thought about this also and I think it would be interesting :D He's really a Bond-fan, and action-scenes in his films (especially in the Batman-movies) are really great. We can assume that Inception will be full of action, too, so Nolan really likes to direct action-scenes and knows how to do it. And if he did a Bond-movie, we could assume that it would have a great story, so... I would say yes, he could do a Bond-movie, if he liked. I like everything Nolan does, so I wouldn't mind it. And apart from that, he's British, so he really would be a good choice :D
thats what i thought too. :thumbup:

as much as i would love to see him inject life into the dying bond franchise, I think after Batman 3, he should just make personnel films, like memento, prestige and inception.

maybe when he's nearing his senior years he could tackle a bond film. I would really like to see what other original films or novel adaptations he could produce during this stage of his career.

prodical wrote:as much as i would love to see him inject life into the dying bond franchise, I think after Batman 3, he should just make personnel films, like memento, prestige and inception.
Nolan has always been a huge fan of James Bond and has drawn many influences from the series. I have a hard time believing that his Bond film would be anything but personal.

theweatherman wrote:
prodical wrote:as much as i would love to see him inject life into the dying bond franchise, I think after Batman 3, he should just make personnel films, like memento, prestige and inception.
Nolan has always been a huge fan of James Bond and has drawn many influences from the series. I have a hard time believing that his Bond film would be anything but personal.
by personell, i meant a film thats not part of a franchise. yes his bond film defonataly would be personel but it would be part of a world that he hasnt created (what i meant by personel).

I've read that Nolan wants to make a bond movie,he said that at BBC
“I’ve loved the Bond films since I was a kid. For me, they’re always about the expansiveness of cinema. The first Bond films set up infinite possibilities about the world they create. I’d love to do a Bond film.”