Had a dream about next Nolan's movie

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Sorry if it's not the place to share this. Last night I dreamed about a movie that unconsciously knew it was a Nolan movie after TDKR. It was mainly about an intelligent giant dinosaur on an island. First I was like sitting in an IMAX theater watching it, but after a while I found myself part of the film. I interacted with the environment and even got scared and fled from the dinosaur. Maybe it was because the movie was some sort of 3D. It wasn't like any other Nolan movies but had much excitement. I know it's much like Spielberg's stuff but it was just a dream.
It was something like this, but much more enormous.
images.jpg

Chee is the best mod in the world.

Mason01 wrote:Chee is the best mod in the world.
+528491

I read it as nextnolan's movie. :lol:

I wish it's not the next movie because it was no Nolan style.

Lawl

*Nolan's next

You just saw a Jurassic Park film (likely the first one), and you want Nolan to direct something similar. That's why you had the dream.

Fran wrote:You just saw a Jurassic Park film (likely the first one), and you want Nolan to direct something similar. That's why you had the dream.
Nope, I told that I'd hate to see Nolan directing that in the later post

nolanmania wrote:
Fran wrote:You just saw a Jurassic Park film (likely the first one), and you want Nolan to direct something similar. That's why you had the dream.
Nope, I told that I'd hate to see Nolan directing that in the later post
I didn't read the rest of the posts in the thread.