Who do you want to direct the next Batman Reboot

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
anikom15 wrote:How about they just never make a Batman film ever again?

I like that idea.
+1

Red Hood wrote:
anikom15 wrote:How about they just never make a Batman film ever again?

I like that idea.
+1

How can you guys say yes to never having a Batman film again? That's just wrong :facepalm:

Stupid idea. The comics have been going for how long? I want them to take their time but no more Batman films? :facepalm:

You do know you don't have to watch them?

Chris435 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
+1

How can you guys say yes to never having a Batman film again? That's just wrong :facepalm:
Because we can. Do you have a problem?

Chris435 wrote:
Red Hood wrote:
+1

No it isn't. Rebooting films for money is just wrong.

LOL Wtf do you think Batman Begins was?

So now there can never be another Batman film.. ever? Come the fuck on... In ten years I would like to see another Batman film.

Redsmile wrote:LOL Wtf do you think Batman Begins was?

So now there can never be another Batman film.. ever? Come the fuck on... In ten years I would like to see another Batman film.

Wel the ten year things not even gonna happen so I didn't even bother with 15. Of course I don't want them to come out with some half assed Batman film within the next five years but saying I don't think there should be another Batman film is a joke.

And you know you don't have to watch the next Batman film. You can just leave that to the real fans of the character.

Batman Begins wasn't just about money. It was about making a respectable film about Batman. Nolan doesn't do things just for money. If he did we wouldn't be talking about a Batman reboot, we'd be talking about Batman 4. There can never be another Batman film because this Batman series was successfully completed. It's finished. It's over. A reboot would destroy the integrity of this series. Why would you want another Batman film? You want more Batman? Read the comics.

anikom15 wrote:

Batman Begins wasn't just about money. It was about making a respectable film about Batman. Nolan doesn't do things just for money. If he did we wouldn't be talking about a Batman reboot, we'd be talking about Batman 4. There can never be another Batman film because this Batman series was successfully completed. It's finished. It's over. A reboot would destroy the integrity of this series. Why would you want another Batman film? You want more Batman? Read the comics.

Don't forget the money.