Hardy/Nolan

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
does anybody think Chris and Tom are going to continue to collaborate as often as possible. Every director hangs on to an actor that they have a great short hand with. Scorsese-Dicaprio ...Burton-Depp..Hillcoat-Pearce...McQueen-Fassbender

i think Chris was always looking for an actor like Heath who can do so many different things, unfortunately he died...but with Hardy he has found that again

Maybe. I'd love for Chirs and Bale to work together a lot in the future also, they are a solid team. But Nolan and Hardy are amazing too, hopefully they can be in more projects together.

I don't think Nolan will ever be the type to have a go to leading man. I feel he likes to reuse actors in supporting roles. He's never reused an actor to be a lead in his film again expect for Bale.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I don't think Nolan will ever be the type to have a go to leading man. I feel he likes to reuse actors in supporting roles. He's never reused an actor to be a lead in his film again expect for Bale.
True, but never the less... even if Hardy's just in supporting roles, it's better than nothing. They make a solid team.

Mason01 wrote:True, but never the less... even if Hardy's just in supporting roles, it's better than nothing. They make a solid team.
Yeah, but i feel Nolan's go to supporting men are Michael Caine and Cillian Murphy.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Mason01 wrote:True, but never the less... even if Hardy's just in supporting roles, it's better than nothing. They make a solid team.
Yeah, but i feel Nolan's go to supporting men are Michael Caine and Cillian Murphy.
Oh yeah, two brilliant actors who are obvious favourites of Nolan's. I think he will continue to use Bale, Caine and Murphy a lot through the coming years, and maybe ask Hardy to do a few projects as well, hopefully.

Mason01 wrote:Oh yeah, two brilliant actors who are obvious favourites of Nolan's. I think he will continue to use Bale, Caine and Murphy a lot through the coming years, and maybe ask Hardy to do a few projects as well, hopefully.
I would love to see him work with Hugh again. He was brilliant in The Prestige.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I would love to see him work with Hugh again. He was brilliant in The Prestige.
Yeah, I'd love that. For some reason though, I don't think we'll see Nolan and Hugh team up again. It's possible though, he was really amazing in The Prestige, so natural and full of presence. Another Jackman/Nolan team up would be perfect.

Mason01 wrote:Yeah, I'd love that. For some reason though, I don't think we'll see Nolan and Hugh team up again.
I get that feeling as well. :cry:

I hope so. I love Hardy and I love Nolan.