New Batman Reboot cast

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Any wishes? I think Keanu Reeves will be great as new Bruce Wayne, maybe better, than Keaton.

And WB, please let DARREN ARONOFSKY direct it.

Clint Eastwood as Bruce Wayne/Batman

Drunk knight wrote:Any wishes? I think Keanu Reeves will be great as new Bruce Wayne, maybe better, than Keaton.

And WB, please let DARREN ARONOFSKY direct it.
I'm just going to dis-regard that wish of Keanu Reeves as Bruce Wayne...

But I would find it interesting What David Lynch would do if he did a Batman Film... even though it'll never ever happen in a million years... it'll be surreal.

A bruce wayne... thats a tough one... depends on the film... when its set.

Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Michael Caine as Alfred. Or maybe just trash the whole Batman 4 idea? That would do for me.

Mason01 wrote:Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Michael Caine as Alfred. Or maybe just trash the whole Batman 4 idea? That would do for me.
+ 852,000 x 100000 x 148835380248319401984038941 x pi + 6

Keanu looks depressive like origin character. His John Constantine was great and really underrated.

ok Keanu did suit Constantine... but still... Batman is not a role I could not see him in, plus he is also getting on a bit, the studio would go for someone younger, depending on the story... having said that Keanu is perfect for Sci-fi films.

Also "Nolanverse" is almost empty. This is a chance to make a real Batman movie, not "CSI Chicago"

Drunk knight wrote:Also "Nolanverse" is almost empty. This is a chance to make a real Batman movie, not "CSI Chicago"
Whats a Real Batman movie... it can't get anymore real then The Dark Knight 8-) :D ... are you are saying a Batman film thats has links with the whole DC universe, or open the whole Batman universe?

Mason01 wrote:Christian Bale as Batman/Bruce Wayne and Michael Caine as Alfred. Or maybe just trash the whole Batman 4 idea? That would do for me.

:clap: