Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.

Nolan's Third Original Masterpiece?

I would love to see Nolan do Black & White again like Following, but with the scale of Inception.
Murphy528 wrote:I would love to see Nolan do Black & White again like Following, but with the scale of Inception.

Interesting. :think:

Would be really great :thumbup:
CarbonBane25 wrote:Whatever the hell Mr. Nolan decides to make, I'm almost sure that it will:

1.) - CAUSE ME TO HAVE NERDGASMS EVERYTIME ANYTHING ABOUT IT IS MENTIONED OR EVEN HINTED TOWARDS.

2.) - CAUSE ME TO EXIBIT BORDERLINE STALKER BEHAVIOR IN RELATION TO THE FILM.

3.) - CAUSE ME TO DEBATE CONSTANTLY WITH OTHER FILM FANS ABOUT HOW FUCKING AMAZING IT WILL BE.

4.) - CAUSE ME TO HAVE SOME DOUBTS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THIS MAN REALLY CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE AMAZING FILM AFTER AMAZING FILM. (btw, yes he can.)

5.) - BLOW MY FUCKING MIND ONCE I'VE SEEN IT AND LIVE UP TO ALL EXPECTATIONS I HAD AND THEN SOME!

Will it also cause you to needlessly type in all caps?
Apparently it does.
He should do a big ensemble drama. With some of the past actors he's used and explore their characters in Southern LA.
Psychological drama/thriller, crime action/drama/thriller, mystery thriller/film noir or romantic drama.
A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.
BlairCo wrote:A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.

Like One Hour Photo...........not bad idea actually.
Sounds interesnting, but I like the Psychollogical Thriller part more than the Drama part.
BlairCo wrote:A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.

Robin Williams DOES need to work with Nolan again.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Future Projects