Nolan's Third Original Masterpiece?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Bacon wrote:
BlairCo wrote:A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.
Robin Williams DOES need to work with Nolan again.
+1.000.000.00!!!

Joseph Dazz wrote:
BlairCo wrote:A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.
Like One Hour Photo...........not bad idea actually.
Yes, like One Hour Photo.

BlairCo wrote:
Joseph Dazz wrote:
Like One Hour Photo...........not bad idea actually.
Yes, like One Hour Photo.
:thumbup:

i'm ready for Nolan's take on a space horror film and war film myself. Somethin tells me his next flick is gonna be very low scale indie stuff though. I'd be stoked for him to make a Bond movie too.

A Doctor Who film directed by Christopher Nolan. Imagine how that could be if it's done well. :o

Bacon wrote:A Doctor Who film directed by Christopher Nolan. Imagine how that could be if it's done well. :o
That would be amazing, but I don't think it will ever happen.

He'd be the only person I would agree to if a DW movie was ever made.

A Doctor Who film should never be made. But really, I haven't been feeling too well about our old Timelord anyway. They should stop for a bit and then start again with stories like they used to be years ago and have Andy Serkis as the Doctor.
Do you... like pineapple?

A Wild Wild West reboot starring Morgan Freeman and Cillian Murphy.

HuFFTyZzLe wrote:i'm ready for Nolan's take on a space horror film and war film myself. Somethin tells me his next flick is gonna be very low scale indie stuff though. I'd be stoked for him to make a Bond movie too.

Can he ever go back to the small stuff now? Everything's a product, and think about how the studio needs to sell it. He could have done small movies back when it would have been "A film by the director of Memento and Batman Begins" but now that he's "Christopher Nolan Director of the Dark Knight Trilogy" he can't really go back, can he?

banepants wrote:
HuFFTyZzLe wrote:i'm ready for Nolan's take on a space horror film and war film myself. Somethin tells me his next flick is gonna be very low scale indie stuff though. I'd be stoked for him to make a Bond movie too.

Can he ever go back to the small stuff now? Everything's a product, and think about how the studio needs to sell it. He could have done small movies back when it would have been "A film by the director of Memento and Batman Begins" but now that he's "Christopher Nolan Director of the Dark Knight Trilogy" he can't really go back, can he?
There's no going back, he's changed things forever.