Nolan's Third Original Masterpiece?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
the idea for M. is a great one. I would like to see him do a horror film, more specifically a psychological horror, or actually make a decent haunted house film. i think he could do som amazing stuff in that genre. Also didn't he talk about doing a western? that could be pretty awesome as well.

Maybe a Viking epic?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Maybe a Viking epic?
Yes please. God I wish Gibson's Viking film was still happening.

allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Maybe a Viking epic?
Yes please. God I wish Gibson's Viking film was still happening.
Oh man I agree. That would have been amazing. I hate that people let someone else's personal life get in the way of work. The man made a mistake, it doesn't change the fact that he makes a damn good film. The Viking epic would have been unbelievably awesome.

Yeah i wish Leo didn't drop it.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Yeah i wish Leo didn't drop it.
I really do not think that has anything to do with it. Hollywood was not going to let Mel make that movie after his rantings, hopefully Mel will redeem himself and get to make it.

allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Yeah i wish Leo didn't drop it.
I really do not think that has anything to do with it. Hollywood was not going to let Mel make that movie after his rantings, hopefully Mel will redeem himself and get to make it.
I mean i don't blame Leo but he did drop out of the project.

Yeah he did... but my point is it could still be made without Leo it is just they will not allow Mel to make the film right now either way. I hope Mel gets to make it with or without Leo maybe he will change his mind in the future, before he dropped it he seemed so into it.

From what I've heard he is supposedly pretty dang good in The Beaver, but he is usually pretty good if not great in everything he does. I hope Hollywood forgives the guy, I mean everyone makes mistakes.

Didn't Leo flat out say he didn't want to risk his reputation with it? Or am I making that up? Either way I agree i hope it still gets made one day.

indiefilmconnor wrote:From what I've heard he is supposedly pretty dang good in The Beaver, but he is usually pretty good if not great in everything he does. I hope Hollywood forgives the guy, I mean everyone makes mistakes.

Didn't Leo flat out say he didn't want to risk his reputation with it? Or am I making that up? Either way I agree i hope it still gets made one day.
And yet Leo still produced Red Riding Hood...