Nolan's Third Original Masterpiece?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I would love to see Nolan do Black & White again like Following, but with the scale of Inception.

Murphy528 wrote:I would love to see Nolan do Black & White again like Following, but with the scale of Inception.
Interesting. :think:

Would be really great :thumbup:

CarbonBane25 wrote:Whatever the hell Mr. Nolan decides to make, I'm almost sure that it will:

1.) - CAUSE ME TO HAVE NERDGASMS EVERYTIME ANYTHING ABOUT IT IS MENTIONED OR EVEN HINTED TOWARDS.

2.) - CAUSE ME TO EXIBIT BORDERLINE STALKER BEHAVIOR IN RELATION TO THE FILM.

3.) - CAUSE ME TO DEBATE CONSTANTLY WITH OTHER FILM FANS ABOUT HOW FUCKING AMAZING IT WILL BE.

4.) - CAUSE ME TO HAVE SOME DOUBTS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THIS MAN REALLY CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE AMAZING FILM AFTER AMAZING FILM. (btw, yes he can.)

5.) - BLOW MY FUCKING MIND ONCE I'VE SEEN IT AND LIVE UP TO ALL EXPECTATIONS I HAD AND THEN SOME!
Will it also cause you to needlessly type in all caps?

Apparently it does.

He should do a big ensemble drama. With some of the past actors he's used and explore their characters in Southern LA.
Do you... like pineapple?

Last edited by ANONIMNIQ on June 27th, 2019, 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.

BlairCo wrote:A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.
Like One Hour Photo...........not bad idea actually.

Sounds interesnting, but I like the Psychollogical Thriller part more than the Drama part.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

BlairCo wrote:A Psychological Thriller/Drama starring Robin Williams.
Robin Williams DOES need to work with Nolan again.