Nolan's Third Original Masterpiece?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
steveportee wrote:A rom-com about two friends who have a sexual relationship without any emotional attachment.
GENIUS!!

steveportee wrote:A rom-com about two friends who have a sexual relationship without any emotional attachment.
Brilliant! This will win many Oscars!

He will never top Reitman's brilliant vision.

One of those straight-to-VHS movies where a kid is feeling down because his parents got a divorce, but then it turns out his dog is really good at sports so they put him on the kid's team and the other team is always like "what's a dog doing on the other team?" But then thanks to the dog they win the playoffs in a last minute shootout and it's a great bonding moment for the kid and his single father.

Chris needs to direct that.

No, what if he does a movie where a busy single woman who's too focused on work, falls in love with this unconventional guy with facial hair who does random fun things that eventually makes the busy single woman into a fun loving, life appreciating, sex crazed woman. Truly original I think!

Giant killer robot cars from outer-space.

Just putting that idea out there.

solo2001 wrote:One of those straight-to-VHS movies where a kid is feeling down because his parents got a divorce, but then it turns out his dog is really good at sports so they put him on the kid's team and the other team is always like "what's a dog doing on the other team?" But then thanks to the dog they win the playoffs in a last minute shootout and it's a great bonding moment for the kid and his single father.

Chris needs to direct that.
I remember watching this when I was 6 :lol:

Honestly the worst piece of crap ever.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I think he could make basically a new genre like psychological romance lol. A movie that plays with your mind and heart questioning whether the person you love is actually the one hahaha

ang4956 wrote:Don't know if anyone has mentioned it, but I think he could make basically a new genre like psychological romance lol. A movie that plays with your mind and heart questioning whether the person you love is actually the one hahaha
:problem:

:eh:

:|

:think:

:modesty:

This almost sounds like what he did in Memento with Leonard's/Sammy's wife. I think this is an interesting, doable idea. It's bee completely original too

Whatever the hell Mr. Nolan decides to make, I'm almost sure that it will:

1.) - CAUSE ME TO HAVE NERDGASMS EVERYTIME ANYTHING ABOUT IT IS MENTIONED OR EVEN HINTED TOWARDS.

2.) - CAUSE ME TO EXIBIT BORDERLINE STALKER BEHAVIOR IN RELATION TO THE FILM.

3.) - CAUSE ME TO DEBATE CONSTANTLY WITH OTHER FILM FANS ABOUT HOW FUCKING AMAZING IT WILL BE.

4.) - CAUSE ME TO HAVE SOME DOUBTS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THIS MAN REALLY CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE AMAZING FILM AFTER AMAZING FILM. (btw, yes he can.)

5.) - BLOW MY FUCKING MIND ONCE I'VE SEEN IT AND LIVE UP TO ALL EXPECTATIONS I HAD AND THEN SOME!