Nolan's Third Original Masterpiece?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
christophmac wrote:Christopher Nolan actually gave Jonathan Nolan the idea for Memento Mori, meaning the film and book were both his idea originally. So technically that's an original film of his even though it's not 100% his idea, and it's definitely a masterpiece.
As Iv said the short story is basically nothing like the film. Memento was an original film. Anyone who has read it would agree.

Jonas Agersø wrote:
christophmac wrote:Christopher Nolan actually gave Jonathan Nolan the idea for Memento Mori, meaning the film and book were both his idea originally. So technically that's an original film of his even though it's not 100% his idea, and it's definitely a masterpiece.
As Iv said the short story is basically nothing like the film. Memento was an original film. Anyone who has read it would agree.
Yeah. But regardless of how many he's made so far, I do want to see him make another original film. Hopefully with Tom Hardy.

I'd love to see Nolan craft an original dark comedy with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Maybe a crime gone wrong, murder mystery, or even a comedic take on something science fiction.

It'd be great to see Nolan take someone unexpected like Daniel Craig and make them into an awesome antagonist.

Throw in some cameos by old Nolan favorites (Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Ken Watanabe, Christian Bale, Tom Hardy) and you could have a hilarious comedic masterpiece.

I really want Nolan to make a Space travel Sci-fi. the set would be amazing.

Z. Cobb wrote:I really want Nolan to make a Space travel Sci-fi. the set would be amazing.
Cool idea indeed.

Z. Cobb wrote:I really want Nolan to make a Space travel Sci-fi. the set would be amazing.
That's what I've always been saying. It'd be fantastic.

I would be very interested to see him do something in science fiction, in an outer space setting. It would be really awesome to see what he could come up with in that kind of environment. What kind of characters he would create, who he would cast... Could be something impressive.

What about a sci-fi thiller based in somekind of madness circus.

The idea of space thriller is good too. Something like Dead Space or 2001: A Space Odyssey!

SPACE EPIC. Make it happen CN.

A rom-com about two friends who have a sexual relationship without any emotional attachment.