BATMAN BEYOND

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
greetings all, i guess that i should start off by saying that the only reasons why i am here is because (1) i like batman and (2) i like this director who made the movies "Batman Begins and The Dark Knight".

well guess that it would be safe to say that we all love the story line and the feel of these 2 great movies and now we are all waiting for the 3rd installment "The Dark Knight Rises".

well i have been watching the cartoon Batman Beyond series and i just wanna say straight out that i think it would be awesome and a great project if we could motivate Nolan to direct and maybe even write up a script for a "Batman Beyond" live-action film. i think that Bale wouldn't mind replaying his role as the senior Bruce Wayne and training the new Batman to take his role.

i guess that what i am trying to do now is, i wanna know how can we start a "move" or petition with fans' name on it to let Nolan know that he should do a project like this? how can we express it to him that we would like to see something like this being made. i think that it would a great movie and storyline if he could continue, and be the first one, to do a movie that shows what the future is like for a super hero that is normal human being.

please anyone... i need help... if you feel me on this idea... please help me out and let us get this word out to Nolan and see if we can assist him or straight out inspire him to do something like this!!!

First off, Nolan said that this will be his last movie.

Second, Nolan doesn't use the internet and I doubt he'd care about a petition.

That said, I'd like to see a Batman Beyond movie, but with no involvement from Nolan and his team.

ok cool, understandable, any ideas as to how we can get a word like this out to a dircetor that wouldn't mind taking the lead on a project like this?

dsx1227 wrote:ok cool, understandable, any ideas as to how we can get a word like this out to a dircetor that wouldn't mind taking the lead on a project like this?
Doubt it. I suppose you could write a screenplay and then try to get an agent to spread it around. That's a very slim chance of ever happening though.

hahaha i feel ya one what you are saying, but hahahaha how about a little positive attitude :D

Chee isn't being negative at all, she's being realistic. In reality the chances of another live action Batman franchise happening at all in the next 10 years are slim to none. The chances of another franchise with Bale? Zero. The chances of another franchise based off of Batman Beyond are even slimmer since the masses aren't familiar with the "new Batman" character that is featured in Beyond. Chee's just telling it like it is.

dsx1227 wrote:i guess that what i am trying to do now is, i wanna know how can we start a "move" or petition with fans' name on it to let Nolan know that he should do a project like this?
Sorry kiddo, but the movie industry doesn't work this way.

yea i know... i was just busting her chops a bit, but you are right about the "masses aren't familiar with the "new Batman" character". but this is exactly why i feel that we should introduce something new to the masses. i mean how many movies to you see out there that start out with a story and then go deep into the future and life of the character? not that many... especially when it comes to batman.

i mean like i told chee... if we could motivate someone to take on a project like this... i think that they would be successfull as hell but it would capture the masses' attention. don't you think, crazy eight and chee?

dsx1227 wrote:i mean like i told chee... if we could motivate someone to take on a project like this... i think that they would be successfull as hell but it would capture the masses' attention. don't you think, crazy eight and chee?
go-for-it.jpg

Sure, if you had ties to an agent, director, or an actor.