BATMAN BEYOND

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
As much as I like Batman Beyond, I don´t think it will translate well to live action, to be honest. It certainly isn´t a Nolan project to begin with, but also it´s not really Batman canon, either. It´s DC animated universe, which means Barbara Gordon can actually walk and is police commissioner.

IMO, when the Batman franchise will be revived in ten years time or so, it will be more likely they go with more comic style storylines. I expect to see Robin, Batgirl/Oracle, etc. storylines. I´m thinking we might actually get a grey Batsuit somewhere in the future too, but I digress.

If anything... i heard WB are going to do a TV series of Batman? in a couple years... that would be great to see. a TV series of Batman that doesn't suck, that would be something.

Personally... after TDKR... however many years... I would like a darker adult version of Batman... Arkham Asylum graphic novel like, I think that'll be interesting... but it'll never happen. Nevermind.

I think there already is an adult version of Batman. :modesty:

Bullitt wrote:As much as I like Batman Beyond, I don´t think it will translate well to live action, to be honest. It certainly isn´t a Nolan project to begin with, but also it´s not really Batman canon, either. It´s DC animated universe, which means Barbara Gordon can actually walk and is police commissioner.

IMO, when the Batman franchise will be revived in ten years time or so, it will be more likely they go with more comic style storylines. I expect to see Robin, Batgirl/Oracle, etc. storylines. I´m thinking we might actually get a grey Batsuit somewhere in the future too, but I digress.
Unfortunately, my friend... they're only waiting one year

No doubt, this is work for Tim Burton.