What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Tenetdrome wrote:
December 23rd, 2019, 7:33 pm
Adam Driver seems like a great fit to me, because he’s a prestige actor who has starred in films on a huge scale, just as Nolan is a Prestige filmmaker who works on a huge scale. I could see Nolan liking Marriage Story or Hungry Hearts and casting Adam the same way he cast Anne Hathaway after Rachel Getting Married. Adam is ex-military and known for being very dedicated, but also able to be funny and vulnerable, he just seems to fit very well with Nolan’s milieu.
Came here to see if anyone said this. 2019 really made me an Adam Driver stan. Here’s hoping one of my fav actors work with one of my directors.

Forum Pro
Bale Fan wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 9:08 am
Tenetdrome wrote:
Adam Driver seems like a great fit to me, because he’s a prestige actor who has starred in films on a huge scale, just as Nolan is a Prestige filmmaker who works on a huge scale. I could see Nolan liking Marriage Story or Hungry Hearts and casting Adam the same way he cast Anne Hathaway after Rachel Getting Married. Adam is ex-military and known for being very dedicated, but also able to be funny and vulnerable, he just seems to fit very well with Nolan’s milieu.
Came here to see if anyone said this. 2019 really made me an Adam Driver stan. Here’s hoping one of my fav actors work with one of my directors.
There’s an action star inside of him waiting to come out.

Joshua Strong wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 2:06 pm
Bale Fan wrote:
February 11th, 2020, 9:08 am
Tenetdrome wrote:
There’s an action star inside of him waiting to come out.
He’s filming The Last Duel which is directed by Ridley Scott and comes out this December. He plays a medieval knight in it and I can’t wait to see him and his sword work on screen again.

Richard Armitage

Adam Driver in a Nolan movie please

Jake Gyllenhaal

After watching Ozarks and The Outsider, Jason Bateman

My favorite actor Russel Crowe.

NOT Marion Cotillard.

Benedict Cumberbatch