What actors do you wish Nolan would work with in the future?

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Right now the hot name is Jake Gyllenhaal. The guy cannot do anything wrong as of his last couple of performances.

My other picks would be Michael Fassbender and Daniel Day Lewis.

LelekPL wrote:Right now the hot name is Jake Gyllenhaal. The guy cannot do anything wrong as of his last couple of performances.

My other picks would be Michael Fassbender and Daniel Day Lewis.
Yes, I agree! :thumbup:

Elias Koteas... very underrated character actor who is capable is doing some seriously award worthy performeces. I've been seeing him a lot lately and he is very overlooked. Not as a lead, but as an important character in one of his future films

ComptonTerry wrote:Elias Koteas... very underrated character actor who is capable is doing some seriously award worthy performeces. I've been seeing him a lot lately and he is very overlooked. Not as a lead, but as an important character in one of his future films
Totally agreed. My favorites of his that I've seen are The Thin Red Line, Shutter Island, and Zodiac.

ComptonTerry wrote:Elias Koteas... very underrated character actor who is capable is doing some seriously award worthy performeces. I've been seeing him a lot lately and he is very overlooked. Not as a lead, but as an important character in one of his future films
:twothumbsup:

Molly Parker

Amanda Seyfried

Sam Rockwell

Jake Gyllenhaal, Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain (larger role), Oscar Isaac, Michael Fassbender. More Tom Hardy please.

I can see Matt Damon getting a larger role in the future and Brad Pitt possibly leading one. Don't care either way if it happens but i see it going down. Nolan likes to take movie starts like Dicaprio and McConaughey and giving them serious/complex material to work with. Pitt could be the next big movie star, but then again, maybe he'll just cast Matthew again before going to Pitt. I see Ed Norton working too (he would have been a better Riddler than Hulk).

Some actors like Joaquin Phoenix, Robert Downey, Sam Jackson...i just can't see them working with Nolan.

Here's an interesting choice for a Nolan film. Ryan Gosling. It would feel like a weird combo but man i would be intrigued. Michael Keaton would be another interesting choice.

Jessica Chastain had one of the most important roles of any of his films.